Terms & Conditions
CHANGE REQUEST MANAGEMENT: We strictly follow settled technical structure as “scope of work”. During the project development customer may have new requirements. Any such requirement which is not covered in the technical structure (scope of work) will be considered as additional work. In case during the development of project customer provide / discuss additional requirements with developer such discussion may affect the overall time line settled.
Once new requirement is captured and understood by developer. WEB BHARAT will log the entire change request (provided from customer) and will provide customer estimation with new time and cost efforts.
REQUEST/RESPONSE CYCLE: WEB BHARAT expects that Client will provide timely input/feedback/approval for presented work/ for all reviews and queries raised during the project execution. It is expected that Client will resolve queries in reasonable time frame. Any delay can result in slippage of the schedule. In such cases where customer will not be able to arrange feedback/response from their side. Customer must have to inform the developer. If due to any reason we do not hear from customer for more than 30 days or (1 month) project will be put on HOLD. If due to any reason we do not hear from customer for more than 90 days or 3 months. Project will be treated as closed.
UAT: Client will prepare business scenario and test entire website once WEB BHARAT delivers the website.
- The responsibility of creating / updating any other documents / technical documents such as user manuals, online help etc shall be with client and in case if any documentation required, it will be charged extra and will not be part of this contract.
- WEB BHARAT assumes that Client would provide one project manager and functional expert(s) during Requirement analysis and Knowledge Acquisition phase.
- Cost does not include cost of BUYING payment gateway, data migration from old/existing site to new site, Content Uploading, content decoration, any form of DATA ENTRY.
- Cost Estimation is valid for 30 days from the date of proposal has been sent. Then after the cost is subject to be varied as per the change of the company policy & other terms.
- All the documentation will be provided in English
- WEB BHARAT will require a lead-time of 1 WEEK to start the project after 1st payment made by customer.
- WEB BHARAT may display the project on its portfolio after completion of successful project and may get a credit of the work as developed and designed for the site as a part of this contract unless it has been provided in written.
- For any circumstances if project needs to be put on Hold / Stop it requires minimum request notice period of 1- 2 weeks along with duration for which request will be addressed by management and final decision on the request will be based on that.
- All Source code/files will be delivered to customer or uploaded on the live server once the due payment is made.
- “CUSTOMER” has to pay for the efforts till the point “WEB BHARAT” has involved its resources for project and No refund will be made by Webbharat for such already invested efforts/resources.
- Designing of Logo/letter head/Business cards/pemplats etc is not a part of the Scope unless it is been requested separately.
PRODUCT QUALITY: Product Quality With a view to providing client work products of high quality, without compromising on timeliness, Quality Processes and Controls will be prepared for the development activity. These Processes and Controls cover all activities from receipt of specifications to delivery of the work product.
- The following controls are in place to ensure that projects deliver quality products on schedule and within budgets.
- Preparation, Review and Approval of Project Related Plans.
- Team Allocation using Project Management System to ensure the best possible fit between project needs and the available manpower resources
- Periodic Project Status/Progress Reviews to monitor progress against the plans and take corrective actions where necessary.
- Preparation, Review and Approval of Test Plans to ensure quality of the testing process.
- As part of our Quality Management System, all work is audited and reviewed at various levels.
- Quality Objectives
- No schedule slippage
- No P0 defects are found during the Acceptance testing phase
WEB BHARAT uses following defect classification:
|Type Of Error
||Fatal Error. Runtime error occurs which causes the application to crash.
||No Fatal Error, but functionality differs from the specification.
||Error wherein the PROJECT works but a degree of inconvenience is caused.Correction is not deferrable and an easy work around exists.
||Cosmetic errors like navigational errors, object positioning on the screen etc.